30 March 2015

Hypersoul 2015

Hypersoul is still going and coming back strong this year. I have been working on the next album for some time, but work has gone pretty slowly over the past couple of years. Even so, I am beginning to see the finish line out in front of me. Ten songs have been written are closing in on the final stages. There will be another 1-2 that are sort of halfway there (out of 17 total song ideas) and I am hoping to pull those together soon as well. At the end of the day it's a slow process that sometimes gets bogged down by procrastination and other time commitments, not to mention just working to get the songs right. I'm happy with how things are turning out though and I am confident this next album will be my best effort yet. So, I'm very excited about getting it completed!

It's a little late, but I hope everyone is having a great 2015!

You can find me on Twitter @hypersoul

No comments:

Post a Comment